Perfect Pizza Perfect Pizza

Too repetitive.

This game started really good. Putting toppings on a pizza? Who wouldn't like that? After a while though in both modes, this game gets too repetitive. This is because you just keep doing the same thing over and over again, but putting the toppings in different places. What I liked about this game were the graphics. They were really well done forthis game. In closing, this game starts off really well, but after a while it gets boring.

Super Mario Flash(Game) Super Mario Flash(Game)

Amazing.

This is one really good game. It's one of the best flash mario games on NG. It king of brought back a little bit of memories when I played Super Mario World on SNES. Keep it up!

chunkymonkey responds:

Thanks man, I worked really hard to make this game come to life as a tribute to all the mario games I played when I was young. =D

Giani's Death Wish Giani's Death Wish

Pretty good.

Great game. But you didnt really have to put a picture of a naked guy in the backround. Anyways, good job.

FourStar responds:

yes, i had no other choice :-D

Giani's Boombox Beats Giani's Boombox Beats

Decent.

Nicely done graphics, the music was ehhhh i dunno a word to describe it. Try and make it like everytime you change a track, the guy does another dance move or something. But this was pretty good.

FourStar responds:

thank you my good man, expect a giani's boombox beats 2! well, not really :-D

Create a SNES Scene!! Create a SNES Scene!!

It was decent.

You should make it like you control what they are doing, and then when you are done, there should be a button to play the scene you made. But other than that, great work!

space invaders - seizures space invaders - seizures

Great remake.

I used to play this game a lot when I was a little kid, and this remake just brought back good memories. I look forward to what you will be making in the future.

BLOX BLOX

Great

I liked this game. It was challenging but I managed to beat it. Great job!

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Pretty good.

I liked this game. It is a little short and easy, but it was fun. Good job.

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

Pretty good.

This is a pretty decent game. The graphics could use a little work, though. I hope the full version comes out soon. Keep it up.

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Fantastic.

This is one of the best games on NG. The grapics werent so bad, but the gameplay was great. I like puzzle games like these. I hope you make more.